A third-generation entrepreneur, Moshe Popack, Chairman & CEO of YMP Real Estate Management, is a business and community leader driven by his commitment to family, faith, community, and devotion to his country.
From the start of his career, working with his father and grandfather in Brooklyn, New York, Moshe has been dedicated to leading a purposeful life keenly focused on achieving his business goals and making a real difference in the lives of others.
His early achievements include an undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University in New York, an M.B.A. from Long Island University and a Juris Doctor from Touro Law School. Although he was admitted to the New York Bar in 2005, Moshe instead pursued his passion for real estate, which led him and his wife, Yaffa, to relocate to Miami in 2007.
In 2011, they started their dream of establishing and building YMP Real Estate Management, now a powerhouse South Florida real estate investment firm with over 5000 multi-family units in Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. An ardent believer of results-driven action, Moshe’s talents and energy enabled him to persevere and succeed in a challenging, constantly evolving South Florida real estate market. His keen business insight helped guide and expand YMP REM into commercial real estate acquisitions and development opportunities, and recently Senior Housing, both Assisted Living and Independent Living facilities. (Keep reading…)
- Third-generation entrepreneur from Brooklyn, NY.
- Undergraduate degree from Yeshiva University in New York
- M.B.A. from Long Island University and J.D. from Touro Law School. Admitted to the New York Bar 2005.
- Married Yaffa (Yakubov) in 2005
- Relocated to Miami in 2007, and established YMP Family Foundation addressing diverse community-oriented initiatives
- 2011 started real estate investment firm YMP Real Estate Management
- In 2015 expanded the firm’s portfolio into commercial properties in Florida; in 2015 expanded firm portfolio into Alabama, North Carolina, Georgia, and New Jersey; and in 2018 developed Senior Housing
- In 2018 established first "Neighborhood Farm" community garden in the YMP workforce housing portfolio to promote awareness about healthy eating and the environment to young families and residents
- Member, Young President’s Organization
- Lives with wife and nine children in Miami Beach, Florida
Motivated by an empathic vision instilled in him from an early age, Moshe is dedicated to supporting communities and promoting meaningful engagement on issues such as mental health, nutrition, education and housing. He has launched several philanthropic initiatives, including the founding of the YMP Family Foundation in 2007, a synagogue on Fisher Island in 2010, and a kosher supermarket offering affordably priced kosher food in North Miami.
Through his foundation, Moshe has helped advance innovative efforts to create community gardens—‘Neighborhood Farms’— across YMP’s residential portfolio in order to generate greater awareness for healthy nutrition among young families and their children. He is equally focused on eliminating the stigmas and identifying real solutions to tackle the broad array of mental health issues plaguing America. Moshe Popack believes that fostering healthier families physically and mentally, will create stronger communities and more opportunities for everyone.
Above all, Moshe is a dedicated family man deeply anchored in his strong values and faith. His wife, Yaffa, and their nine children are the guiding forces behind his quest to promote a more civil, prosperous, and caring America.