About this podcast
The Common Denominator podcast shines a light on the power of positivity and offers our audience actionable takeaways to live fuller and more gratifying lives. In a world that often feels divisive and dispiriting, this podcast is all about sharing what brings us together.
Each episode features a conversation with an individual who has overcome challenges, achieved success, and forged a positive impact on the world. From entrepreneurs and doctors to activists and athletes, our guests share stories and insights to inspire you to chase your dreams and achieve greatness.
- Tony Horton – Founder of the revolutionary fitness platform “P90x” and one of the most recognizable and impactful people in the history of personal fitness.
- Melissa Bernstein – Co-founder of the incredibly popular children’s toy and educational brand “Melissa and Doug.” Her products help ignite children’s imagination and foster their sense of wonder to help them discover their passions and their purpose.
- Sasha DiGiulian – World Champion rock climber who has climbed over 30 First Female Ascents and holds some of the most prestigious records in her sport’s history.
- Sgt. Noah Galloway (Ret.) – Double amputee and Purple Heart Recipient, who has graced the cover of “Men’s Health,” competed on “Dancing with the Stars,” and continues to encourage millions of people via inspirational speaking.
- Samia Gore – Founder and CEO of “Body Complete Rx” and the first black female founder to break significant ground in the male-dominated, nutritional supplement industry.
- Mitch Albom – 10x New York Times bestselling author and the author of “Tuesdays With Morrie,” the beloved book that has changed millions of lives and encouraged people to appreciate life, understand death, and focus on what is truly important.
New episodes of the Common Denominator podcast air each week across all major audio and video platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and more.
- Joshua Aaron is an award-winning American-Israeli singer and songwriter recently listed as one of the Jewish Global 100 influencers. He discusses his journey to find inner peace and how that has impacted his music.
- Jason Eli is a business strategist who’s worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies and specializes in entrepreneurial mindset, contract negotiations, sales techniques, and employee management.
- Jon Gordon is a top three leadership author and speaker in the world. He’s a top consultant to CEO’s; NBA, NFL, and MLB coaches; championship teams; and high performers.