About this podcast
The Common Denominator podcast shines a light on the power of positivity and offers our audience actionable takeaways to live fuller and more gratifying lives. In a world that often feels divisive and dispiriting, this podcast is all about sharing what brings us together.
Each episode features a conversation with an individual who has overcome challenges, achieved success, and forged a positive impact on the world. From entrepreneurs and doctors to activists and athletes, our guests share stories and insights to inspire you to chase your dreams and achieve greatness.
- Tony Horton – Founder of the revolutionary fitness platform “P90x” and one of the most recognizable and impactful people in the history of personal fitness.
- Melissa Bernstein – Co-founder of the incredibly popular children’s toy and educational brand “Melissa and Doug.” Her products help ignite children’s imagination and foster their sense of wonder to help them discover their passions and their purpose.
- Sasha DiGiulian – World Champion rock climber who has climbed over 30 First Female Ascents and holds some of the most prestigious records in her sport’s history.
- Sgt. Noah Galloway (Ret.) – Double amputee and Purple Heart Recipient, who has graced the cover of “Men’s Health,” competed on “Dancing with the Stars,” and continues to encourage millions of people via inspirational speaking.
- Samia Gore – Founder and CEO of “Body Complete Rx” and the first black female founder to break significant ground in the male-dominated, nutritional supplement industry.
- Mitch Albom – 10x New York Times bestselling author and the author of “Tuesdays With Morrie,” the beloved book that has changed millions of lives and encouraged people to appreciate life, understand death, and focus on what is truly important.
New episodes of the Common Denominator podcast air each week across all major audio and video platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and more.
- Mike Chang is the creator of “Flow 60” – the all-in one practice to become more peaceful, release negative emotions and workout the body in 60 minutes or less. He’s also the creator of “Six Pack Shortcuts” one of the most viewed fitness platforms in internet history! He’s got tips to help you open your energy, clear blockages from your stomach, let go of tension from your neck and upper back, and much, much more.
- Alex Neist is a former pro football player, a former lifetime snorer, and the brilliant mind behind Hostage Tape, a product that stops people from snoring. It did for Alex, and it saved his marriage in the process. Learn how the tape – which covers your mouth, but still lets you breathe – can help you finally get a good night’s sleep.
- Coach Micheal Burt is universally acclaimed as the preeminent expert in igniting the “Prey Drive” within individuals which helps them achieve unmatched mastery in their fields while transcending their limitations. He’ll show you how to truly believe you deserve limitless success.
- Natalie Franke is an author, entrepreneur, community builder, and “mama bear” for small business. She’s also a visionary at “HoneyBook” where she champions a community of over 100,000 independent business owners around the world.